Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Showers of Babies

My sister Brooke had her baby yesterday 6/03/08. Corbin Wright was born at 856 am weighing 8 lbs 2 oz and 20.5 inches long. His big brother Cayden and big sister Cortnee are so excited to have a baby brother! He has the cutest dark brown hair that is already forming into a mohawk. He's already the odd man out with his brother and sister who have the blondest hair possible.
Last night Trent had the opportunity to watch Cayden and Cortnee all night after taking Cayden to his baseball game while I was at a baby shower for his cousin in Riverton. Even with all the excitement of a new baby we were both content to be just the two of us by the end of the night. Don't think that I'll be following in my sister's footsteps anytime soon.


3 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Congrats to your sister. you have very cute nieces and nephews!! I don't believe that you are not going to a baby any time soon. I think you and Trent are going to be the first of the friends to have a baby.

Kim said...

So cute!!!!! Congrats!

Clark Family said...

Ha ha, we feel the same way!