Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Few Updates

It has been a while since Erin last updated our blog. Then I got an e-mail from my cousin Amy with a bunch of blogs from my Dad's side of the family and I, for the first time, looked at mine and Erin's blog. Just to give a small synopsis. Erin and I are coming up on our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY this weekend. Since then we have gotten two dogs and we love to play with them. Although, it is nice just to throw them outside when we get tired of them. I'm just starting my second semester in college and will hopefully be done with my associates this time next year!! Then I get to study for two 8 hr. tests and a four hour test to get my surveyors license. This summer Erin was called to be the girl’s camp director. Just recently she was called as the new Young Women’s leader. Just goes to show you shouldn't always do your best. She is really excited about it though. We have a lot of really great girls in our ward. Most recently Erin’s Sister Tricia got married. His name is Adam. He’s a pretty chill guy. He’s a UTE fan so that’s enough for me. Here are some photos of our goings on...






Scout






Jake







Girls Camp

Tricia's Wedding

5 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Welcome back to blogging! I can't believe you guys got a new dog. That's awesome.

Natalie said...

Trenton.... I'm so glad to see that you have found us!

ariel said...

holy crap! a new post! amazing. congrats on the calling, erin!

I am Laura said...

Cute dogs, cute blog, cute couple. It was fun to talk to you guys while we were in Utah. It is nice to finally get to know some of Ben's cousins better. It seems we moved pretty soon after marriage and I don't know anyone. Blogs are a fun way to become good friends.

Trina said...

Hi Trent and Erin. I found you on The Mitchell's Blog. Looks like you found us too. I love reading all the updates.