Trent and I are so similar in so many ways but we for sure have our differences which makes life more interesting. He helps me learn new things about myself everyday and how to be a better person. He has such a quiet strength about him that I love so much; he surprises me everyday with his talents. His talent to love and care for me even though I can be a brat to him, his talent to cook from his heart, his pure love for children who he is so good at having fun with and being a great example to. He is so patient and kind to our crazy dogs, he never gives up on them.
He has the ability to accept people for who they are and forgive and forget so quickly it amazes me he just doesn't let things get to him. There are so many different levels to Trent I just keep finding out new things about him everyday and I want to spend every minute of every day figuring out the next thing I don't know about him. I love you Trent! Saying yes to that one question was the best thing I've ever done in my life!!!
6 comments:
awwwwwwwwwwwww so romantic. happy 2 years!
for cute !! You little love birds !! Congrats !
Ah, you two are so cute!
awww congrats that is so presh!
I remember the first time I met you. You two were sitting on the couch. We all knew you were meant to be together and loved teasing you about it!
Congrats and happy two years!!
Post a Comment