This past week Trent's been gone to Indiana for a board game convention and my sister-in-law had a teaching convention of her own all day every day all week too so I (not wanting to be alone) volunteered to watch her three darling little girls.
We had a ton of fun all week and did things like go to the park with the dogs, hang out with my other sister and her kids, go to the treehouse museum, and go swimming at the aquatic center with another one of my nieces and one of my nephews as well. I had so much fun doing all of these things I fit right in cuz I'm just a big kid myself. I have to say though that the swimming was my favorite cuz my 3 year old niece had me laughing and playing the whole time!!!
It was so cool to have them all to myself for three days straight but I definitely understand a little bit better how tough it could be to be a single mom. Luckily I didn't have to work these days cuz I don't know what I would've done if I had to try to track people down to watch them while I was away. I totally want to be a stay at home mom if we're lucky enough to have kids some day!
Once I find my adapter for the mini sd card (I took them all on my phone) I'll post some pictures but for now this is the best I can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute! You're SO nice to babysit 3 kids! I wouldn't know what to do with them or myself
That sounds fun !! I bet they had a blast with their awesome Aunt Erin !
Post a Comment